Tuesday 21 May 2013

Do you miss me?


Ahhh choo~~!!!

 
click the image for photo credit


According to old grandma's tales:

* sneeze 1x : someone is missing you ^.^

* sneeze 2x : someone is scolding or cursing you -.-"

* sneeze 3x or more : you might catch a cold!

  Faster go to see doctor, take your medicine and vitamin C and have a good rest!!!
 
I just sneezed 1x...so, must be someone missing me, right?
 
Hhmmm, don't know who is missing me? but I'm kinda happy to know that someone is missing me and not someone cursing me or flu symptom. Hahahaha....
 
Anyway, I'm just a call away! or you can send me message using Whatsapp, Kakaotalk, Skype, Google Talk, Wechat,... or simply email me anytime, ok?
 
I do miss you too! Remember that next time that you sneeze, I might be one of them that missing you...
 
Let me know if you're sneezing after reading this... :P 
 
Have a lovely day~~~