Thursday 16 May 2013

안녕~~~ 안녕하세요 여러분~!

Yap, you're right! I miss you Korea so so  much... thinking to do a simple blog for it that maybe might be useful for others. I've received some questions from my friends asking me on my trip as they planned to visit there too...

As some of you might know already, I'm a blur queen added with my short span of memory, which tends to forget things easily... Therefore, I think write them out before I totally forget (hopefully not!)

It was about one year since I visited Korea (7 Jun - 16 Jun 2012). Finally stepped my feet here, The Land of Morning Calm.

Happy & thankful that my dream finally came true after long long wait... Well, just like a dejavu when I visited some of the places... maybe because that I saw too many photos and imagine myself there too much hahaha...

I'm planning to revisit Korea again soon and now doing my homework (again) for my 2nd trip to Korea.

1st trip supposed to be joining a group tour, but it was cancelled by the tour agency 2 weeks before departure. Are you kidding me?!!

CANCELLED = NOT GOING?!!

NO WAY!!!

It's school holiday, and most of the tours were either full, date of departure either too early or too late or just too expensive... and we have problem for the flight too.

Instead of sitting crying and do nothing... I searched for air ticket and planned for the itineraries.
Not easy but not so difficult too, because there are a lot of information available (That's why I love Korea much)...

I went to KTO office here which I sometimes attended Korean Language and Cooking classes to get brochures and checking more detailed information. Some major tourist attractions are easily search through internet. And moreover, I have few friendly Korean friends and acquaintances... Yes, I'm online seller (lilcheerry), which most of my items supplied from Korea.

Yes!!! so no problem, right? Really lucky me huh?!!

To cut the story short, we managed to go to Korea and have ddaebak trip! I tried to include and squeeze more places in my itinerary as I wish to cover as much as possible the whole nationwide of Korea (pity my Korean friends... they were so stress when saw my crazy 10 days itinerary ㅎㅎㅎ ).

Here is the video (summary of my trip) which I submitted for Korean Air and KTO "Asian on Air Program"




Or you can read more from "My Korean Travel Story"
1. Seoul - Jeju - Udo - Jeju - Busan - Gyeongju - Chuncheon
2. Back to Seoul

You can participate on this "My Korean Travel Story" contest and don't forget to rate them too ^^

♥~♥~♥





















No comments:

Post a Comment