Thursday 16 May 2013

K-Spot and K-Tour

Blogging is not as easy as what I thought~~~ :P

Where should I start first... should I post every single places I visited in Korea by time sequences or just randomly selected some of the spots?

I guess post them randomly should be ok. It doesn't matter anyway, as you don't need to follow my itinerary from A to Z, rite?

Will be posting some of the places that I might be visiting this coming September. 아~~~ 기분이 좋다 (feel happy just thinking of it :P)

By the way, you can go to buzz Korea for travel information. You can also plan your trip using K-spot, which you can filter on category (Fun Tour, Gourmet Tour, Style Tour or Other), City / Province, and District.

You can save spots that you like and create your own K-tour from K-spots that you save earlier and share it with others too ^^

Here are some of  K-spots and K-tours that I created last year...

I'd saved so many spots that shared by others... I think it's more interesting to plan your own itinerary as you can go to the places you love to visit. That's why I said my previous trip was blessing in disguise as the travel agency cancelled my tour. And I'm so excited to plan my next trip, but kinda headache too as too many places I wanna go!!!


K-Spot - places that I visited in Korea 
with short introduction, address, direction and link/website (if available)



Create your own K-tour:
=> Pick few K-spots of the places you want to visit
=> Select those K-spots and click Preview to see K-spots on the map
=> Arrange the sequence of the places accordingly by using the arrow on the K-Spot
=> Save K-Spots and Create K-Tour


Ok, I need to add a lot of K-spots as some of the places I want to go still not listed there.

Do you have any suggestions on where to visit for family with young kids?

Have a wonderful day~!

























No comments:

Post a Comment